Monday, October 25, 2004

Sunday

Another busy weekend. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day, or a weekend for that matter.

I had an awesome workout today. Did lunges, squats and straight leg dead lifts. Then I ran 3 miles. Burned up a ton of calories just because lunges are so intensive. I think they are one of the best leg exercies going along with leg presses. I'm going to be sure to get two good leg workouts per week in. That's the last spot I'm needing to burn body fat on.

I had my BF% taken and at around 172 lbs I'm 19.8 %. So at around 165 I should be around 17% which starts to be a good bf% for me. My muscle definition is excellent at that point and there is no cellulite on my hips or thights. When I get below 15%, I start to really look lean. I think 160 - 165 is a good off season range for me, 17 - 15%. I know that's kinda low, but I like that look on me. And I feel light and its really easy for me to run at that weight. Not to mention that I look great in anything I wear. So that's where I will go.

I had a big disscussion with someone in the past who keeps telling me that my goals are unreasonable...but she's talking to herself. My goals are just that, my goals. I'm not dictating anyone else's image to them. This is Janet making Janet happy. Its kind of sad that she's so put off by my goals. She tells me all sorts of discouraging things and I've considered ending the friendship on several occasions. I don't need to be berated, even indirectly for doing what I want to do with my life. Geeze....

I had to get that vent out because she gets on my nerves at times...lol

Anyway, here's the plan for the week:

Cardio in the AM...

Tues. Wed. Thurs. Sat. Sun. (need to get 5 days / week for a while)

Weights in the eve: Mon. Wed. Fri. Sat or Sun.

I'm going to crank it up because I've lagged a little for the month of October, even though I lost the most weight this month, thanks to the cleanse. I'm just adding some more cardio, nothing drastic.

I'll write about the Isagenix event this past weekend soon. Its getting sleepy in here again.

Good night!
-JJ