Friday, October 01, 2004

Lunch Time is Rough !!!

I'm hungry!!!

I just had some straight green tea. That should hold me for a moment. I might be having a little touch of caffeine withdrawal....

Its all good, I just have to sit here and be STRONG.. Its for a worthy cause. Slender booty, skinny pants fit....

BTW, I tried on a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear in 2 years and I was able to button them and potentially sit down in them. (I'll try that at the end of the cleanse, don't want to pop the button now!)

I understand the importance of eating clean most of the time and having a "cheat" meals or a cheat day. Those are planned and well thought out and much more apprecaited than just junking out mindlessly. Junking out mindlessly is not a great idea.

I think the green tea helped and it will be good to get out of here and get movimg around. That will be a help also.